Monday 1 June 2015

We wear Pink on.....




Hey Lovelies!
♥Happy June!!♥
Today I thought I'd write a little post about this outfit. As you may, or may not know, I am obsessed with the colour pink, and I still cant get enough of this coat! It goes with any outfit, and makes it look not only very sophisticated, but also very girly and pretty, which I Love!! My coat is from Boohoo.
I am also still loving, and will always love my public Desire lace ups!, I thought they would go with this outfit perfectly, as it fits in with the girly theme :D.
Last but not least, one thing I am loving at the moment, (I wear this everyday now! haha) is my pearl choker. I made this myself with, a beaded necklace I already had, however, the beads were too big, so I changed them to smaller ones, from a pearl bracelet I had, I then adjusted it, and made it smaller so it became a choker. 
I can't get myself away from it at the moment, so I'm sure I will wear it a lot! I will link an alternative choker that I found down below :)
I will also link my cute bear case down below (I love it too much! haha)


Charlotte ♥ xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig