Tuesday 23 June 2015

Too Much Fluff Is Never Enough♥





Hey Lovelies,♥
Sorry Its been a little while since I blogged! I thought I would blog this cute yet playful outfit for you :). 
I don't think I have blogged this top yet, But I love love love it, you could probably tell why (its fluffy haha!), I got it while I was at the clothes show last year for around £10. I have layered a long sleeve black top underneath as I think it looks better, as the top is a little bit big on me, and having one under is partly good for the colder summer days where you don't want to wear a jacket, but you don't want to get cold, This is perfect.
With this top I paired my disco pants from Topshop and my white platform heels from Public Desire, which I love, and I intend to wear more of this summer, as when I got them it was near the end of  the summer months.
I also thought I would add my new cat ears I am obsessed with at the moment. They have little daisys on them which I find so so cute. They are from Claire's.
Public Desire- Alternative Cleated Heels
                                                         Claire's- Katy perrys brand  (The cat Ears are from this collection, But they are not on the website, but may be in some stores :) 
Top-Clothes show
Disco Pants- Topshop

Charlotte ♥ xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig