Tuesday 30 June 2015

Shoe Madness ♥




Hey Lovelies,♥
So today I thought I would show you some of my summery shoe must haves.
These shoes can be worn dressed up or dressed down, on a night out or just on an everyday basis. 
My favorite shoe for summer would have to be my jelly shoes. Having worn them as a kid (you were cool if you had some ;) haha!) they are comfy, come in amazing colours, and add a little bit of fun to an outfit. I would have to say the pink ones are my fave, as I am obsessed with the colour pink haha, and they make any outfit look pretty.
Most of these shoes I have blogged before, so I can safely say they are my fave, especially for summer.
I also love my new sandals from Primark, I brought them for going out when I go on holiday (exciting!) I thought they would look really pretty with a tan, and are easy to slip on yet add a gorgeous bit of glam. 
Also for anyone wondering how I am always so tanned haha, I use the Sunkissed tan in Medium from Primark (pictured in the third picture). I love this tan as it comes out a lovely brown colour, and lasts all day.
Diamond Sandals- Primark
Glitter Jelly shoes- Primark
White heels- Primark

Charlotte xxx 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig