Thursday 4 June 2015

White Heels and Fluffy Feels ♥







Hey Lovelies,♥
Seeing as I haven't actually blogged this beautiful fluffy top with an outfit, I thought I would do that.
I am still pretty much obsessed with anything fluffy, and this top is defiantly high on my love list! Although it is a bit big and hangs quite low, to make sure It doesn't hang low, I clip it at the back to make it in to a more high neck top, this helps it to fit me better, and I think it looks a bit more flattering tighter. 
To go with the top, I paired it with some high waisted black jeans surprisingly good quality from Primark!, and just yesterday I brought these white pvc heels also from Primark.  I absolutely adore these heels, as a heel person I would wear these as an everyday thing, they go with anything and everything, and they are perfect for the summer season,
I also purchased this beautiful choker from Miss Selfridge. I am in love with it as its just a really pretty piece of jewelry to add with a simple outfit, and I love it as its very delicate and sparkly. 
Primark - Jeans
Primark - Heels

Charlotte ♥ xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig