Tuesday 9 June 2015

Summery Styling ♥





















 Hello Lovelies♥,
So today I thought I would do a fun little post, featuring my best friend Shelby. We thought we would get together some summery ish clothes, and style items up.
So in the first few pictures we have Shelby wearing a gorgeous Maxi dress from Primark. I love the design, and think its perfect for hot summery days down the beach, or you could even dress it up to go out, She is also wearing my white kitten heels from Primark.
Next few pictures I am wearing my favorite new skirt at the moment from Primark! I am obsessed, it fits perfectly, and I love the zip down the middle. I paired it with a off the shoulder top from River Island, and my white heels I featured in my last post from Primark.
Next is Shelby wearing a floral dress from Topshop, and with it some Primark geek shoes, I love floral clothing items at the moment!
And lastly I am wearing this beautiful floral top, again from Primark, some leggings ( which I live in haha) from Primark, This leather jacket from New look, and of course my fluffy shoes from Miss Guided.
(This cat thought it would join us too haha, too cute!)

Maxi Dress- Primark (£10)
Off the shoulder top - River Island
Skirt- Primark (£8)
Floral Dress - Topshop
Leather Jacket - New look
Floral top- Primark (£6)
Leggings - Primark (£8)
Alternative Fluffy heels- Public Desire

Charlotte♥ xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig