Thursday 24 September 2015

Lady In The Swing Dress ♥





Hey Lovelies,
seeing as it is heading to Autumn now, I thought I would blog this cozy knitted dress I brought. This dress is from River Island, and as soon as it came In I knew it had to be mine! Its one of those dresses you can just throw on, and feel fabulous at the same time. It is so cozy and warm, and is a really comfy fit! 
I paired it with these gorgeous high knee boots from Public Desire of course, may I add my Favorite shoe website of all time, I need all of their shoes! 
I have been wanting some for a long long time, and looking at these they were perfect. They are so comfy and a great fit :) I recommend looking on their website if you haven't already!
P.S. Looking so pale in these photos, deffo need a tan top up, first on my list haha!!


Charlotte 
 xxx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey hey hunnypie! That is a nice dress, looks sassy with your knee high boots too. You need to get bloglovin- it's so much easier to view other people's blogs, get more views and followers! I've followed you on google+ though xx

    www.vleai.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig