Thursday 1 October 2015

Khaki Loving ♥

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Hey Lovelies, ♥
So I recently ordered a new coat off of Miss Guided. I've been loving waterfall coats this season, and noticed they are so in trend at the moment, I'm also loving the colour Khaki, I think it suits blonde hair really well.
I did not know what to expect before I ordered, I was a little bit worried about whether it would be to big, or to long, but its actually the perfect length, and is so warm, and easy to wear. I feel like one of these coats is a staple to have in your wardrobe, as they are really easy to wear and look amazing on.
They are around everywhere at the moment, and I love them, I have received many compliments on it, and i'm deffo glad I got it :).
As I'm a heel girl, I paired my new Primark kitten heels with the coat, and feel they go perfectly.

P.S. Sorry!, I will upload some full length photos with my face in soon, as my face in these photos was not  great, but I wanted to show you the coat anyway :)  

Primark-Shoes

Charlotte xxx♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig