Thursday 29 October 2015

PD Princess Vibes♥






Hey lovelies,
Everyone I meet knows how much I am obsessed with fluff, especially pink fluff! the other day I was on Public Desire, and came across these beauties. I do already have a 2 pairs of fluffy shoes, but as a girl says, you can never have to many !!! I thought I would try out these beauties, I loved the fact they are a thicker heel and are a bit chunkier, they are so comfortable and easy to walk in. If you are wanting to find a pair of cute fluffy heels, but don't want a thin heel, because they are kinda hard to survive in for the whole day, getting these will save your life! hehe.
They are just so perfect and a great new addition to my fluffy family! :D
Go check out Public Desire for these amazing shoes!!!! 


Charlotte ♥xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig