Sunday 4 October 2015

Dressing it up ♥








Hey Lovelies,
Soo I'm loving the colour tan/nude this season, and thought I would share with you This beautiful dress from River Island. I had my eye on this dress as soon as it came in, however I was not too sure about it, I can tell you now, it looks 1000 times better on. What makes this dress perfect for me is the chunky belt, I feel these were  massive trend back in the day, and they are deffo starting to make an appearance, which I love!
I love the colour, the fit, and shape of this dress, its the perfect dress for going out with the girls, or even to wear everyday with some flats or kitten heels. 
I paired this dress with my new River Island baby pink bag, of course I fell straight in love with this because of the colour, and the front of the bag is also a suede material which is gorgeous.
Last but not least, I put my pink/nude fluffy heels from Public Desire with it. Why not add a little bit of fluff to everything right?!
I recommend trying this dress on as it fits a dream and is a gorgeous colour :)


Charlotte ♥ xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig