Friday 24 July 2015

Styling RI ♥







Hey lovelies,
Today I wanted to write a little post about this outfit. This outfit is so perfect for the summer months. I have been loving all the new season stock coming in at River Island recently, and I have been loving this top for quite a while now, and just couldn't wait long to get my hands on it, I just had to have it. I love the side slits and the pattern, If you are wanting to stay cool on hot days, this is perfect, I paired it with these River Island Molly jeans. I have always wanted a ripped pair of jeans, and when I saw these I had to have them. The fabric is so comfortable and they look stunning on.
to finish off I paired these Primark sliders with the look. These are also very comfy and versatile with outfits.
Overall I would say this outfit is a very casual yet comfy/stylish outfit. 

Primak- Shoes £3

P.S. Just to let ya'll know, I'm off on holiday for about 2 weeks, so may not be able to post, However expect some exciting holiday outfits and pictures when I get back! :)

Charlotte xxx♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig