Tuesday 7 July 2015

1 Year & Sunglasses ♥

Hey Lovelies,
Sooo I have officially had my blog for one year! Its crazy to know I started my blog last year, Its gone so quickly. I want to say thank you!!  to everyone who takes the time to read/ have a look at my blog, I have so much fun putting outfits together,writing about them and showing them to you guys. Fashion has always been something I want to do and pursue, and I feel having a blog has helped me with that, not only that It's something I enjoy and it really makes me happy, I'm sure other inspiring fashion-esters would agree :D.

I thought I would also review some new sunglasses I purchased the other day. Although I have previously had a pair I loved, They sadly snapped and I needed to find a new pair. I find it hard to find what sort of shape matches my face, so trying on every single pair in each shop seemed like the best option ;), until I actually found a pair I loved, The shape is amazing and the fit is perfect.

New Look- Sunglasses

Charlotte xxx♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig