Monday 7 September 2015

A girls dream♥





Hey Lovelies!
I'm so sorry its been so long! I have been so busy recently, I deffo have missed blogging, and so I am keeping a pledge to do this as much as I can because Its something I really enjoy doing! and I have a lot of new clothes to show you ;)
So today's outfit I titled a girls dream, just because its beautiful fluffy and pink, everything a girly girl like me needs! haha
I recently purchased this baby pink fluffy collar top from River Island, If you have read some of my previous blog posts, you will know I am obsessed with the the colour pink, and of course fluff! I fell in love with this jumper as soon as I saw it, Its comfy, and the fluffy collar is detachable, so you can take it on and off as you wish. 
I also purchased these white trousers from Topshop. I have always wanted to try trousers and when I saw these in the sale for £15 I had to have them. They fit nicely and are a great shape. They make any outfit look sophisticated and stylish. I'm sure to be buying more trousers in the future!
I thought of course I would pair this outfit with my pink fluffy heels from Public Desire hehe.  
Last but not least I brought this BEAUTIFUL, River Island bag. I love the shape of this bag, Its big, easy to carry, includes a fluffy pom pom! and the front flap, if you pull it up is actually a clutch bag! so two in one, best bag I have ever brought!! 


Charlotte xxx♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig