Monday 15 June 2015

Play-suit Madness♥





Hey Lovelies,♥
So today I thought I would blog about this little black play suit I got a little while back from Topshop. I adore this as i love the wrap around effect at the top, its very sophisticated and I'm obsessed with wrap around tops at the moment, I also love how versatile it is! its great for evenings and going out, but you could also dress it down for a day out in town shopping or a walk. Its so comfortable and feels great on.
For this look I paired it with of course my favorite Primark shoes at the moment and my little Miss Selfridge Choker I mentioned in my last post. Just to add extra glam I added my cute cat ears I got from new look. I am obsessed!
For my makeup I used a browny/bronze colour all over my eyelid, this is my favorite eye look at the moment, sorry the last photo has not got great lighting.
I overall love this look as its sophisticated yet cute. :)

Playsuit- Topshop
                           Alternative Cat ears from new look (I want these haha!)

Charlotte ♥ xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig