Tuesday 26 May 2015

Emoji heaven ♥







Hey Lovlies ♥
Today I thought I would blog about this amazing co-ord set printed with emojis! 
When I was out shopping recently I spotted this co-ord in primark, and it stopped me in my tracks. I feel this co-ord is one that some people may love or hate, I wouldn't usually go for this sort of thing, but for some reason I couldn't help myself, and thought it was actually very unique and different. 
Of course the thing that I loved the most was the print, I mean you couldn't ask for anything better, emojis! Its fun, quirky and I think quite stylish. 
When you go into primark, the print that stands out the most is emojis, so its becoming something big :).
This is my first ever co-ord set, and I've always wanted one so it excited me a lot. 
I have also pared it with these white primark kitten heels, which I am loving at the moment, as they are a great statement piece, and go with any outfit. I wear them as a day time shoe, but if you wanted to save heels as an evening thing, they're perfect for that too!

Charlotte ♥ xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig