Saturday 16 May 2015

Lace up your life ♥



Hey guys!,
I'm so sorry its been so long since I blogged, I need to get back into the flow, But I'm back and blogging about some of my fave heels I got recently. These beauts are from Public Desire. Lace heels and pumps have been all the rage right now, and I am obsessed with them! so I had to get some.
Obviously I went straight to Public Desire to check out all the new lace up heels they have, as they are all amazing! I decided to buy the plain nude ones, as I'm loving the colour nude at the moment, and nude goes with anything!

I was so impressed with the quick delivery, and when I opened the box they were in great condition. They are quite high, but surprisingly I am able to walk in them, and they are so so comfortable! I have never worn heels so comfortable in my life! (no lie)! The lace up is simple to do, and easy as there is a zip at the back so you can just slip your feet in & wala :D.

I would recommend these beaut heels to everyone! if you're looking for some stylish yet comfy heels, these are the shoes. I'm obsessed.

Now lace ups are my new obsession, I found these beaut pumps in Primark, for only £10! They are comfortable and stylish and I love them! These two shoes are my faves for 2015.
I would recommend getting these shoes a size smaller, or two sizes smaller as they are pretty big.
(Sorry about the snapchat text)

Charlotte ♥ xxx
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig