Sunday 17 May 2015

P.S. Beauty Loving ♥




Hey Lovelies, ♥
For today's post I thought I would review some products from the P.S. Primark brand. 
I went into town to pick up some cleanser and moisturiser, as I had run out. I would usually head straight to Superdrug to pick up some, however I forgot and did a little bit of shopping first (naughty) haha.
While I was in Primark I headed upstairs to the beauty section. I am loving the selection of makeup in Primark at the moment. I would highly recommend their makeup, although people think, "Its only Primark" I'm telling you now, you need to check it out! :)
So looking through the makeup, I saw these two products pictured above, the P.S "24 hour deep hydration cream cleansing lotion" and the P.S  "8 hour deep hydration face cream".
I didn't really think much of them while picking them up, I thought I would try them out, as they are so much cheaper than the ones I usually buy. I think the cleanser was around £1.50 and the moisturiser was either £2.00 or £1.50.
I am telling you now, these products are amazing! they do the same as any other more expensive brand, They are both lovely and moisturising and really refreshing. I feel the moisturiser has actually helped my skin, and left it softer! not only that they both smell gorgeous.
The cleanser takes away makeup easily and works like a dream.
I will definitely keep on using these products, and can't stress to you enough how good they are. 
The next time you're in Primark I deffo recommend checking these products out! :D

Charlotte ♥ xx
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig