Saturday 23 May 2015

Make-up Madness



Hey lovelies,
For today's post I thought I would write about this makeup look. I am loving this at the moment, my inspiration for this look is defiantly the beautiful Ariana Grande, as she always looks gorgeous wearing a goldy/bronze eye shadow, with dramatic winged eyeliner and a red ish/pinkish lip to complete it. I tried to recreate this the best I could with some products I have. (sorry If its not brilliant haha)
For my foundation I use the dream Satin Liquid in number 10 Ivory. Sorry I wasn't able to get a picture of this.

I then go on to use my Revolution pallet. My friend got me this for Christmas, so a while back, but I will forever love it. It contains, bronzer, blusher and highlighter. The highlighter is amazing I must say! I add the bronzer just under my cheek bones, to my temples/forehead, and under my jaw line. I then add the highlighter to my cheekbones. For adding the highlighter, I have started using a eye shadow brush, I feel using this it picks up more product, as its a smaller brush, and goes on well.  
To anyone wanting a decent bronzer,highlighter and blusher I deffo recommend this one!

For extra contour, I picked up this darker concealer from KIKO, in the number 09. This is great for defining that contour you made with the bronzer. 




  For the eyeshadow, I found some bronzey colours from my Pick and mix pallet. Sorry, I am not 100% sure where this was from as it was a present, but even using a bronzer will work for the look :). I also used a lighter shimmery gold to go all over the lid, adding the bronze colour in the crease. 
I finally used my Barry M lip liner all over my lips, in the number 9. I love this as I feel its not too bright, and adds a subtle hint of colour to the look.
With this look I added my Eyelure number 100 lashes. I love these as they are not too dramatic, and look quite natural. These are my go to lashes at them moment!

Hope you liked this little beauty post, a little change :)

Charlotte xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig