Sunday 4 January 2015

Little black dress & Fur shoes!






Hello Lovelies!
I thought I would show you some of my recent purchases, and how I have styled them up. 
Public Desire put up on their website some nude/pink fluffy shoes, The minute I saw them, I had to buy them, as I have forever been wanting a pink pair of fluffy heels. I can tell you, they are the most amazing pair of shoes ever. I feel like a princess wearing them haha.  
I also purchased this Faux fur scarf from Miss Selfridge which I absolutely adore, Not only is it stylish, it is so warm for winter! I paired the scarf with a little black dress also from Miss Selfridge, and of course my new fluffy heels!

Faux Fur Scarf- Miss Selfridge 

Charlotte xx 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig