Friday 21 November 2014

Cleated Beauties...


Hello Lovelies, Just thought I'd write a quick blog post about my LaModa boots I brought a while back, I forgot to blog these beauts when I brought them!. If you have not Visited the LaModa website before, I deffo recommend you do! They sell the most amazing boots and heels, and I cannot get enough of them. Looking on the website, these boots instantly stuck out to me, I love the cleated sole, and in general the shape and look of them. I have had many compliments since wearing them. They are probably the best pair of black boots I have brought so far!  
These boots don't seem to be on the website anymore, So I found another alternative that I love 
I was also very Impressed with the package they came in, Not only did they come with a handy bag to keep them in, they also put in a sweet and a little letter/leaflet to say thank you. You can't get better than that if I say so myself! :D


Charlotte xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig