Monday 18 November 2019

Doggy Catwalk






This year we added a new little member to the family!
meet Lilly-Mae.
Lilly -Mae is a Griffon Petit Brabancon X, she is mixed with a pug and a shih-Zu.
She is a little monkey but I wouldn't change her for the world!
Since visiting stores such as Pets for home, I have noticed the amount of cute dog clothes and coats and I just cant resist. 
Here are some of the jumpers and bits I have brought for her! She loves putting on her jumper and jumps with joy when she sees it ( which I was very shocked about!)
We brought Lilly from a puppy, for anyone thinking about getting a puppy, they are alot of work and need alot of your time so make sure you are prepared!
She may be a lot of work but the company and having a little companion is the best thing in the world!
I will leave some links to the clothing items for you below;

 Charlotte xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig