Wednesday 2 January 2019

Sparkling Into The New Year






Hey Lovely's
I thought I'd do a little review on this beautiful palette i purchased recently.
For one if you have never heard of the brand Iconic, where have you been hiding?
I saw this palette advertised on Iconic's Instagram and some swatches and straight away brought it!
I can tell you now the loose pigment glitter in this palette definitely matches the pigmented description, as you can see from my swatches!
The first noticeable thing about this product is the gorgeous gold packaging, which is simple yet elegant!
you can use this glitter for anything, eye shadow, body glitter, highlighter the list goes on.
I wore this as body glitter for my Christmas work do and it did not disappoint.
compared to other loose glitters I have used in the past this overtakes the rest by a mile, and stays on all night!
This palette includes a mixture of golds and silvers.
I don't think I have anything negative to say apart from make sure your'e careful when opening as one hit of the palette and you will have glitter all over your bedroom floor!



 Charlotte xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig