Tuesday 8 July 2014

Summer Lips

Helloo Lovelies!
I thought I'd start my second blog post by showing you some beauty products I'm loving at the moment, in particular..Lipstick. 
I'm obsessed with some of the amazing summer pastel lipsticks that are in the shops at the moment. Summer is all about bright, eye catching colours, and giving your lips a pop of colour, to match your gorgeous summer outfit!
Here are some of my favorite lipsticks at the moment!

1

2

3



1st Lipstick- Primark (P.s. LOVE matte Long Last Lipstick) 
2nd Lipstick-Kate Moss number 110
3rd Lipstick- Coloursensational number 912 (electric orange)

Here are the colour swatches:


1


2

3

If you are wanting a gorgeous pink pastel lip, I would highly recommend the P.s. LOVE matte Lipstick by primark. The colour comes out a beautiful pink when having applied a couple of coats, and lasts a long while. This lipstick is deffo my go to at the moment!

Charlotte 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig