Sunday 20 January 2019

Snake Print


 







Snake Print has recently blown up across the fashion world, at first I was a bit unsure, but since trying it out i absolutely love it. I found this gorgeous snake print bodysuit on boohoo and loved the on/off shoulder design, and its a very stretchy comfy material which makes it 10x better!
I thought I'd go ahead and pair it with my white knitted skirt, amazing to throw on with any outfit, my cat eye sunglasses, my new leather jacket from Zara, I have always loved leather jackets, but never been a fan of the collars, I was super happy when I found this beautiful one which fits like a glove. and of course my new shiny kitten heels.   
If your'e feeling too cold with a leather jacket, put on a big over-sized teddy coat and you're good to go!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LottieElizabeth
Blogger Templates by pipdig